The use of imaging methods in the diagnosis, treatment plan and follow-up stages of oral and dental health will increase success. For this purpose, two-dimensional radiographs and three-dimensional tomography can be used. You can contact us to get information about Dental Radiology.
What for is Dental Radiology and Visualization Used?
• In the detection of caries
• Before and during root canal treatment
• In the detection of bone damage in cases with advanced gum diseases
• Planning before implant surgery and follow-up of treatment
• In joint disorders
• In the suspicion of cysts and tumours related to teeth and bone
• In determining the position of the impacted tooth before surgical procedures
• In the determination of the relationship between the jaws and teeth in orthodontic treatment and in the determination of the treatment method
• In the diagnosis of salivary gland diseases
• For follow-up of children’s dental development and growth
• In suspicion of tooth and jaw fracture
Dental Radiology Prices 2022
You can contact us now to get information about Dental Radiology Prices 2022.